ENTERPRISE RESOURCE PLANNING SERVICES
ERPs are different. While most technology deployments require some attention be paid to communications, training and organizational change management, ERP system deployments require much more than that. ERP systems change an organization’s business processes which, whether formal or informal, are the very core of how an organization operates. ERP business processes inherent in the COTS solution cut across all functions within an enterprise and also change the working relationships between an organization, its stakeholders and service suppliers. These changes also affect all layers of the organization differently, and therefore specific attention must be paid to the impact on each.
An Alliance Pointe core competency is preparing large-scale, federal organizations for the organizational and operational changes that come with an ERP system deployment.
Business Process Documentation
Gather, document, review and analyze any existing business process artifacts with the organization’s business operations subject matter experts (SMEs). Note any impacts to current operations and capture additional functionality for consideration and future development.
Stakeholder Impact Analysis
Identify, analyze and document the known impacts on each organization, service provider and/or stakeholder based on input received from the business operations SMEs. Share analysis and findings with key organizational and stakeholder leadership during an interview process that also captures impacts from the senior management and executive point of view.
Deployment Planning & Implementation Services
Identify, plan, design, develop and implement the specific initiatives and activities needed to motivate and call to action each layer of the organization. Initiatives and activities may include, but are not limited to:
- ERP deployment governance
- Changes to organizational roles, responsibilities and structure
- Documentation and management of all operational business process changes (vs. legacy practices)
- Operational performance measures needed to navigate the organization’s performance to the target end state
Based on the findings captured in the Stakeholder Impact Analysis, we will draw upon our expertise gained from numerous ERP deployments in the federal government (military and civilian) and commercial sectors to develop, implement and manage plans to prepare your organization and its stakeholders for the changes driven by an ERP system.
Sustainment Planning & Implementation Services
The end of the deployment is only the beginning of realizing the business benefits of your ERP system investment. Alliance Pointe’s expertise with ERP system deployments in all phases of the program lifecycle will be used to prepare your program team and organization for the sustainment and continuous improvement of business process operations required to receive your return on investment. We will:
- Design, develop and stand up the Sustainment Organization Team structure, roles, responsibilities, staffing requirements needed to support the continuous improvement of your organization’s operational business processes, sustain and improve the system functionality and infrastructure.
- Design, develop, implement and manage the governance process needed to stabilize and continuously improve the system and operational business processes.
- Develop, document and support the negotiation of Service Level Agreements with your service provider organizations.
- Develop and manage the compliance requirements (legislative, congressional and oversight body) and audit findings to ensure your organization is always prepared to proactively address any findings.